Yoga, Massage and Movement Retreat for Gay, Bi and Queer Men.
22nd-27th July, Kythnos, Greece
Find more joy and freedom in your body through yoga, breathwork, massage and movement.
Cradled by sapphire waters, the magical Greek island of Kithnos is a perfect place to rest back into yourself. As the summer sun ripens, filling the sky, you’ll bathe in its golden glow. Thoughtful yoga practices combined with massage will allow you to release stress and tension and also equip you with powerful tools for regulating, relaxing and nourishing yourself.
Unwind and open to the beautiful, warm sun; to wonderful food, hospitality and friendship; and to your deeper, more present and connected self.
Experienced teacher Andy Butterfield pulls together a rich program of yoga, shiatsu, movement, meditation, dance and massage to ground and uplift you. He has led 12 retreats, 11 for gay, bi and trans men and is passionate about creating safe, cohesive and meaningful spaces for men to come together to laugh, share, connect and heal.
GET INVOLVED IF:
- You want to hang out with like-minded, warm-hearted gay, bi and trans men and experience the joy, connection and healing that arises in community
- You want to explore, enjoy and celebrate your body through movement
- You are interested in energy work as a way to help and heal yourself and others
- You haven’t been on a retreat before but love the idea of a nurturing, restorative, relaxing and fun break
- You have been on retreat and know just how much good can come from taking some time out for yourself.
A typical day:
5pm yoga or massage class
The schedule may be subject to change.
THE RETREAT CENTRE
You will stay in beautiful 3 bedroom villas, each with 2 bathrooms, a living room and a terrace overlooking the ocean. Yoga, movement and massage sessions will take place beneath the shade of a bamboo pergola in the gorgeous yoga shala.
There will be so much time to chill out by the infinity pool, get a massage, watch the sun sink into the sea, or venture out and explore the beautiful villages, beaches and landscapes and the natural spas of the island. There’s a good chance we will even have a beach all to ourselves, just minutes away from the retreat centre!
- 8-10 hours of yoga classes
- Two delicious and nutritious vegetarian meals a day, brunch and dinner, snack and unlimited herbal teas and water
- A transfer from the airport to the hotel, including the ferry is also included in our stay
Twin/Double £779 or €878
Single occupancy £920 or €1040
Secure your place with a non-refundable £225 or €255 deposit. Contact Andy via the form above or on 07968 846610.
* there are a limited number of bursary placements for lower incomes